A full-day agenda featuring keynote speakers, brands, startups, cities, and leaders from the Maker and sharing movements .
The day will be hosted and moderated by Crowd Companies founder, Jeremiah Owyang. We’ll highlight valuable opportunities for corporations, startups, and cities as well as discuss some of the challenges being faced as the pace of innovation and consumer-driven change disrupts established business models and forces a re-thinking of city ordinances and regulations. We’ll also explore the impact and opportunity for marketers as well as how corporations can both retain relevance and gain competitive advantage by working with the startups and consumers driving and servicing the Collaborative Economy.
Topics covered will include:
- The State of the Collaborative Economy: Definitions, why is this happening, what are challenges, what are the potential high level models that will emerge.
- How the sharing economy is the economic model for the 21st century.
- What role do corporations play if people get what they need from each other?
- As startups embrace the collaborative economy and stand to disrupt established businesses, how do corporations work with startups to mutual advantage.
- Understanding how the industrial revolution just got personal.
- What does the future look like? How do cities, businesses, and people all win in this new economy.
- Networking with industry leaders, makers, sharers, and business innovators.